cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£7 15Gb contract. Is it a genuine 30 sim, or not?

customer---X
On our wavelength

This contract of £7 for 15gb etc states it is a 30 contract, yet further down the page it looks like it might be a rip off yearly contract. Which is it?

It is a waste of time texting virgin because they demand I install whatsapp. Why should i? They can call or text a UK number.

5 REPLIES 5

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Where are you looking? I see a 12Gb for £7 on Virgin's own website.

Virgin themselves only do 30 day contracts as they are moving all customers onto O2 this year.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

The contract is via this link. Expires Sunday night. It is £3.50 for the first 3 months. However you can get cashback via Topcashback, making those 3 months free, as long as you are not commited to a stupid contract

https://www.virginmedia.com/mobile/affiliates-30-days/7-for-15gb

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It's 30 day. The other stuff is about Freestyle Contracts which includes handsets.

However, I don't know the cutoff date for this year's price rise. Last year it was as late as the 25th March, so that price could be bumped up if you buy now.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

it would be an ideal replacement while doing the Lebara Tango. My current 12Gb with u/l texts and mins for 1p per month is coming to an end after its 6 month run, and currently they have nothing worth having, but if this is only 30 days commitment then this will tide over until a sensible price is offered by someone

Hey @customer---X, thanks for reaching out to us on the forums page. 👋🏼

Regarding your query on the mobile contract, it may be worth speaking to our mobile team.
Reach out to them on: 0800 052 0238 and they will be able to answer any queries you have.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs