Menu
Lreiser
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

4x Data

I bought the 2gb with 4x data for £10/month, so 8gb total from carphone warehouse on virgin. On my account it only shows 2gb???

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: 4x Data

Good Morning Lreiser,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forum and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to read that you've been confused with your mobile account. 

The self-care account will only show the amount that you have subscribed to outside the promotional offer - if you look at your self-care account, it's likely that, despite the fact you've used the data services already, that your account still states you have 2GB remaining.

The account will burn the promotional data first before then effecting the 2GB that originally comes with the tariff, so in effect your self-care account will warn you that you've burnt your promotional data once the usage begins to decrease the 2GB that's shown on the account

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Lreiser
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi David,

I had just started on my first month and after using a small amount of data my account is showing 1.98gb left so I cant have used my promotional data first, I havent used 6gb of data.

The offer was a black friday deal, so I dont understand why it hasn't been out on my account.

Luke

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me Luke,

Let me take a closer look at this for you

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner of the screen for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
jeremyo2
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If you go on your virgin mobile account and then recent usage, it should show you how much you've used of your promotional data (6gb) and the original data (2gb)
0 Kudos