cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4G Calling / Wi-Fi Calling

MartinLee87
Joining in

Hi I joined Virgin Mobile today on a 5G sim but have noticed every time I make a voice call my signal drops down to 3G. I’m using an iPhone 13. Is there anything I need to do to activate 4G calling?

I’ve also noticed that even though it has let me activate Wifi Calling in my phone settings that this is not working either. 

please help!

3 REPLIES 3

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Martin, 

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing some issues with your WiFi Calling services at the moment!

I'll be more than happy to look into this further for you and see what we can do to help resolve this issue. I will send you a Private Message to confirm a few details. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch with you soon. 

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You need to contact Virgin to have it turned on first. Then it can be controlled from the phone.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @MartinLee87,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Messages and I'm glad that I was able to resolve this issue for you.

Please come back to us if there's anything else we can do to help.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs