Menu
Dag7777
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

141 on mobile playing up yet again

Please can Terri_p sort my 141 problem out ... Rung Virgin up at least 50 times but no joy ... My problem.. I can now withhold my number or show it to mobiles but can't show it to landlines .. And when a landline OR a mobile rings my mobile their number does not show anymore even if they haven't blocked their number . It used to work fine for a month but as now stopped .. my caller ID setting on the virgin network is set to their third option which is Caller Display Unavailable so the person at virgin as told me but it's still not working properly ..I think I have asked them to set it at all 4 of their options but it still doesn't work correctly . It's seems that if you see who's ringing you .you can't block your number and if you can block your number you can see who's ringing you it's either one or the other . But I do know it was working the other week so it must be a fault somewhere on virgins new SIM software
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: 141 on mobile playing up yet again

Hi Dag7777,

I've responded to your other post on this here 141 STOPPED WORKING AGAIN

As per our Community Forum House Rules, we'd be grateful if you didn't request support for the same issue across multiple threads as it can make it more difficult for us to assist you effectively and also impacts us helping out other customers.

If you require immediate assistance, please give us a call on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile), 150 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile or Virgin Media landline) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone).

Many thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Running out of data? Check out our top Mobile data tips

0 Kudos