Menu
jennotts
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

14 calls promises every day and nothing happens

Now at the point of tears, no net, nobody to speak to, 6 days on , 17 calls and now won't be able to work but no one talks to you from complaints , just passed around, if they just told you 

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: 14 calls promises every day and nothing happens

Hi jenotts, 

Thank you for posting to the community. 

I am very sorry to hear you have not been able to speak to a member of the team, this is not what we want to hear. 

Can you please expand on what has been happening and we will do all we can to assist further?

Thank you 

Nat
0 Kudos
jennotts
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

We ordered virgin media in November. Promised installation on 11th of December. Since then no one knows when it will be fitted. Many many calls from us. Non from Virgin. Current provider was due to cut off broadband in the 16th. This has not yet happened but we are now living daily with the stress of being cut off. No one can help to let us know what is happening. No emails either. Atrocious service. We will be complaining to ofcom. I have no accounts now with anyone for broadband but no one can provide me with broadband because there is a cancellation order for the 11th of December. Which is 10 days ago. Feel like we are in limbo and no one cares or can help. It would be great if you could but my hopes are not high. Prove me wrong please. I think we were sold something that is not available yet. 

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply jennotts. 

I am very sorry to hear this has happened. In order to understand what has been happening, we would like to look in to this further.

As I am going to need to ask some account specific questions I will pop you over a private message now.
This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Speak soon, 

Nat
0 Kudos