Menu
Mimlloyd
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

12 days and counting for Virgin to port my number! Disgraceful!

12 days ago (24 July) I received my PAC to transfer my mobile number from Virgin Mobile to Sky mobile. The switch should have been completed on 25 July.  After 12 days I still can't receive calls or texts using my new Sky SIM card. Sky tell me that Virgin have not fully completed the switch and despite them escalating this to Virgin, nothing happens. I've rung Virgin Customer Services who tell me that they're aware of the problem and it should be fixed by 'tomorrow' but tomorrow never comes. I am now out of patience and feel that I'm constantly being fobbed of with excuses ftom Virgin who basically couldn't care less about me because I'm leaving.   I want to raise a formal complaint and receive compensation from Virgin as they're also charging me an early leaving sum. I also my want my number to be fully released. 12 days and counting is an absolute disgrace to port a number.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: 12 days and counting for Virgin to port my number! Disgraceful!

Hi Mimlloyd, 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. 

I am very sorry to hear that there has been delays in the number porting out.  

Due to the nature of the problem, I will need to access your account to look in to this further. 

I will pop you over a private message to grab some more details and we can go from there. 

You will be able to access your private messages via the purple envelope on the top right of the page. 

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos