Menu
tjpmca
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

1 year apple tv+!

Just got new iPhone 12 from virgin media and was told it came with 1 years free Apple TV+. But I'm caught in a loop! I've gone to Apple TV+ website and clicked on the 5px type link in the blue bar 'check eligibility' and it just jumps to apple tv home page with no option to enter any details of the new device, I've signed in to Apple TV account and there's a 'redeem' pop up but I've no code eh any help. 

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 1 year apple tv+!

Hello

I am afraid that to get help you are going to need to contact Apple as this isn't a virginmedia website, I myself have done this and when I signed up for the Apple TV I received an email from Apple with the code in.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
srome
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 1 year apple tv+!

There is no code to input to get Apple TV it's based on your iPhones serial number and your Apple ID, if your Apple ID has previously had a free trial of Apple TV you won't qualify for another year free.

If you click on settings on your iPhone then click on your Name at the top then click on Subscriptions then have a look what it says under Apple TV as it will state the next billing date if you've had Apple TV before. If no date is displayed then you've probably not had Apple TV, just message or call Apple they will sort you out.

0 Kudos