Menu
DavidW6
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

1 PAC for 2 numbers

Hello

I wonder if anyone can help me - as Virgin Mobile doesn't seem to be able to. I've had 2 phones on my a/c for 2 years and now want to leave Virgin as the signal strength is so poor and unreliable - I've had both phones checked and they're fine. I requested the PAC numbers online and received just 1 PAC. I've been calling and calling to get the second code for a few days now, but am getting nowhere.

One of the operators just suggested I call the company I'm returning to, in order to get them to sort it out. I questioned how Vodafone was going to solve a problem with Virgin Mobile's 'system' - she just repeated what she said and then hung up on me. Does anyone have a number/email address I can use to speak to someone at Virgin who actually knows what they're doing, please? Any comments would be gratefully received. TIA Dave

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: 1 PAC for 2 numbers

Hi Dave, thanks for the message, we can put multiple pac numbers on a pac number but usually we do one per number. Have you already have the Pac to the new supplier and now another is needed?> Chris

DavidW6
Tuning in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris
Thanks for the reply - it's much appreciated. I was told by the first and helpful operator that someone would get in touch with me to resolve this PAC issue, but no emails or texts so far. I spoke to Vodafone as the second, less-than-helpful suggested and surprise, surprise, they said I should get back in touch with Virgin for the 2 PACs - one for each number on my a/c. They couldn't see what the problem, was with giving me 2 PACs. When I've texted a PAC request from each phone, I receive the same PAC which Vodafone says won't work. Kind regards Dave
0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I will send you a private message so that this can be looked into further for you ^Chris

DavidW6
Tuning in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

That'd be very helpful Chris. I appreciated your help. Best Dave
0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi DavidW6, i cannot see the private message, please reply to the purple envelope with the above information when you have chance? Chris 

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi David, we are glad that you were able to get this resolved, let us know if you need anything and have a great day. Chris

DavidW6
Tuning in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Chris

Can't thank you enough for sorting this issue out for us where others had failed miserably. I've now set up the transfer of both numbers over to Vodafone. Virgin desperately needs more people like you, who really know what they're doing. Thanks to you, I'll probably keep my VM broadband and office phone, whereas before, I was definitely going to bin them too. Best regards and stay safe. Dave
0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, you too - Chris

0 Kudos