Your Virgin Media order

webteam@virginmedia.co.uk <webteam@virginmedia.co.uk> 12 November 2018 at 07:07
To: *********@gmail.com
Virgin Media
Green Tick Thank you for choosing Virgin Media
Order date:  Monday, November 12, 2018
Order ref: *****  
Hello JEAN,

Thanks for upgrading your Virgin Media package. To help you keep track of your order, there's a summary of what you chose further down the page.

We may send you a contract

If you've signed up to a new contract, you'll get a letter and a contract from us through the post. Please send it back to us as soon as you can. We'll also include a guide which details things to do now, on the day of your installation and afterwards. If you've only upgraded your Virgin TV box, this won't apply to you.

Service numbers

Calls to service numbers that begin 084/087/09/118: the cost is formed of a combined access and service charge. We set the access charge which is shown on your bill and is currently 10.25 pence per minute. The service charge will be set and advertised by the company that you are calling. You will not be charged for calls to any service numbers that are included in your bundle. For more information please visit ukcalling.info

Your order (12 month contract unless specified)
You've got our Limited Edition Full House Movies One off Additional monthly cost
VIVID 200 Optical Fibre VIVID 200 Optical Fibre 
Up to 200Mbps
  £0.00
Full House TVFull House TV
Full House TV
Talk WeekendsTalk Weekends
Talk Weekends
line rentalVirgin Phone line
Your extras

Sky Cinema Collection

Free Voicemail

Virgin TV V6 box

Your total
Monthly cost £88.44Only £39.45 for the first 24 monthsa month
One off payment - added to the first bill (includes installation cost) £0.00  
One off payment - by debit/credit card £0.00  
Got any questions?We're here to help, so if you have any more questions just ask Finally, come and get to know us

The magic starts here. Find answers to all your questions, from tracking your order to installation and billing. Know exactly what to expect as part of your order and when to expect it, and get more information about setting up your My Virgin Media account. Visit our Welcome page to get started.

We hope you enjoy your new services,

The Virgin Media team

Read our installation guide Discover more from Virgin Media
The legal stuff

All prices include VAT.
Read our terms of use or our privacy statement.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Save Paper - Do you really need to print this e-mail?

Visit www.virginmedia.com for more information, and more fun.

This email and any attachments are or may be confidential and legally privileged and are sent solely for the attention of the addressee(s).

Virgin Media will never ask for account or financial information via email. If you are in receipt of a suspicious email, please report to www.virginmedia.com/netreport

If you have received this email in error, please delete it from your system: its use, disclosure or copying is unauthorised. Statements and opinions expressed in this email may not represent those of Virgin Media. Any representations or commitments in this email are subject to contract.

Registered office: Media House, Bartley Wood Business Park, Hook, Hampshire, RG27 9UP
Registered in England and Wales with number 2591237 

I was given a upgrade which would cost me nothing extra and that's the proof but now they say I carnt have a bundle below 89.99 is this mg fault or is this theres

[MOD EDIT: For your security personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: upgrade/new contract

Hi so what is your question.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Jeancurryx3
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The team are saying I was never offered a deal and carnt send there confirmation direct to them.  This is my proof what should I do

0 Kudos
sjp123
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

call back in and use the Thinking of leaving option (Opt 1 & 5 if memory serves)

they should be able to see the detail you've posted above but if not refer them to...

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Media-TiVo-service/upgrade-new-contract/m-p/3898505#M184...

or via the timestamp Dec 19th @ 11:33 on this here TiVo forum - I'm sure they'll be able to see it.

0 Kudos