Menu
alimcv
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

tv box not working neither is virgin support it seems.

always helpful when you know your tivo box is malfunctioning as it is on a constant boot cycle yet contacting virgin support is a similar experience.  Look online - no way to access support you need - tells you to phone - get automated message system that only leads you to a text message linking you to web page that has already offered you no help or it hanging up on you.  Great.  Yeah I've checked the cables blah blah switched it off.  Where is the option to say - take away your broken machine please and supply a new one?????

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: tv box not working neither is virgin support it seems.

@alimcv wrote:

get automated message system that only leads you to a text message linking you to web page that has already offered you no help or it hanging up on you.

Once you've chosen the menu options for "I have a fault with my TV service", the IVR will try to bait you to avoid queuing by offering these text messages, links to go online etc.

Ignore them, don't press any further options and stay on the line to join the faults queue.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

alimcv
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: tv box not working neither is virgin support it seems.

yeah it did phone 5 times and eventually moved me on and then I listened to music for 50 minutes and then it cut out - wonderful... 😡

alimcv
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

new v6 box needed useless website and telephone support

as above customer service is awful - try to contact when I am not working - loop and then eventually just get put on hold ad infinitum