Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

tivo picture and sound

no picture or sound from tivo box. Menus available but no sound or picture. Followed online advice but issue continues.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: tivo picture and sound

Are you able to be a little more specific about what you've tried?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I followed all the instructions given on line - including resetting the equipment, resetting TV etc  Online fault finder then advised contacting customer service - 24 phone calls & many, many hours on hold, only to have the phone line disconnected by Virgin Media. When I did get through to a customer service operator, details were taken & then I was put on hold again, after 1 hour waiting, the line was disconnected again. Second time I spoke to VIrgin customer services, details taken & operator claimed they would resolve matter, then phone hung up again - no-one bothered to call me back

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi msmsms13,

Sorry to hear that you've not received a call back after contacting us and it's not what we like to hear. Can I ask how many TV boxes you have and whether they're all like that or just the TiVo box? Can you tell us whether the picture and sound issue occurs on all channels or just some? How is it when you're watching Catchup or On Demand? Can you also try a different HDMI slot on your TV to see if the issue remains?

Sorry for the questions but we need more information to get a better idea of the issue.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos