Menu
sarahasbury
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

tivo box wont turn on

i had a flashing green light on my tivo box earlier on today. i turned my box on and it said that there was a problem with the signal and stated the error message WO2. i rebooted my box and i now have a flashing red light and a sold blue light. the screen is now stuck on starting up and will not do anything. i paid my virgin media bill today so i know that my subscription is up to date. i rely on tv everyday so i am in desperate need to get this fixed asap. i have aspergers so i struggle with communicating over the phone and with the current situation we find ourselves in i dont really have anybody who can phone up customer services on my behalf. somebody please help me to resolve this problem.

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: tivo box wont turn on

A warm welcome to our Community Forum sarahasbury and sorry to hear about your TiVo box not functioning properly. I've had a look at your details using the information we have on here and can see that the TiVo box isn't online. There are no outages either however due to the limited details I can see on our side and the description you've given, I've arranged for an engineer visit to take a look. 

As the date is quite soon, I'll send you a Private Message to confirm the booking.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos