Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

stutters picture on all channels

Hi, this picture stutter has been going on for sometime now. If i unplug and restart it works fine for a day or two but then the same stutter/ jerky picture appears time and time again. I have checked all connections and tried a different hdmi cable. The problem still persists. Would anyone have a solution to this please. I have the Tivo box set up.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: stutters picture on all channels

If this is happening on all live channels, it may just be a problem with your incoming signal. Check by calling 0800 5610061 that it's not a known issue in your area first...

If not, then call VM and report it. 150 from a VM phone, 0345 4541111 from any other phone.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: stutters picture on all channels

have telephoned virgin media. They say they are aware of broadband and tv problems in our area and are trying to sort a very complex problem. This has been going on for a long while though. But they don’t say what problem is caused by the complexed problem.

thanks for your reply i will continue to reboot and wait for the outcome from Virgin.

0 Kudos