Menu
RockerG
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

recording unwanted programmes

Getting fed up of stopping the recording of unwanted programmes. 
its ticked NO in settings and those programmes have three thumb downs still comes up recording daily!!

really frustrating to be polite. 
cant be bothered calling VM as its usually a 20 minute or more call been an hour sometimes. 
got other problems too but everyone ringing up gets told to reboot...

Superhub2 with VIVID 200
Primary Windows 10 PC wired (+others wired/wifi)
Only ever reply via the forum, unless stated otherwise, staff can PM to ask for more personal account info in order to assist.
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: recording unwanted programmes

Have you checked for...

1: Suggestions,

2: Wishlists (mixed in with series links)

3: Series links

Is there a particular icon next to these in your "my planned recordings"? Is there a particular series/programme or pattern to what's being recorded?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

RockerG
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: recording unwanted programmes

A particular programme that keeps coming up daily I have never watched, its a series, is not in suggestions, (that is empty and turned off), has three thumbs down on it all the time. The only possible 'suggestion' is that its recording, the two programme series aired before it are of a similar genue or style, but then  suggestions is turned off, and the previous two programmes are watched in real time, not via Tivo time shifted or recorded.

There was another series that did the same but doesnt do that since I turned off suggestions, howver this one does it all the time.

Even if its not recordeding its annoyimng.

I neither like suggestions based on.

I like to manually choose, bit similar to Netflix suggestions, useless, and so is that for selecting films but thats another issue.

Superhub2 with VIVID 200
Primary Windows 10 PC wired (+others wired/wifi)
Only ever reply via the forum, unless stated otherwise, staff can PM to ask for more personal account info in order to assist.
0 Kudos