Menu
Fru_Strated
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

"Starting Up" Tivo frozen 17 days now

Moved home on 17th July - Broadband reactivated fine but TV stuck on Starting Up - tried all the usual solutions ..7 calls to CS now and no help whatsoever ..sent another activation code but every other promise of live chat link etc failed to materialise and now after 10 minute navigation it just unhooks my calls or promises a text that never arrives. Made a complaint but that is not responded to either.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: "Starting Up" Tivo frozen 17 days now

Hi Fru_Strated

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear of the service issues. I cannot locate your account from the forum details provided. Have you managed to sort this out since posting? Please let me know if there's anything further we can assist with

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Fru_Strated
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Nothing sorted sadly ..20 days plus without tv ..getting to be a running joke in the house 

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My apologies, please send me a PM with all the details of the account and I can assist further

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos