Menu
DCDCPW
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

"Retention"

Hi All, 

First post - So this morning I called up and went through to what I thought was the retention team and advised that I had been having prolonged issues with my TIVO box and I'm thinking I'm probably going to look elsewhere for other offers, I asked how much notice I had to give and then the guy I spoke to just went and cancelled my package. As though he was trying to call my bluff... 

He's certainly done that but he didn't even talk about the issue or try to help me out. I'm a bit frustrated and I get the guy is only human but I've sort of come to expect that going through to a "retention" team would mean at least some offer to try and retain me as a customer. I imagine the poor guy is back to back with calls and probably a bit fed up. 

Should I just try and call back again to speak to somebody else?! Our TIVO box has just completely stopped working, nothing happening. Tried to self help, tried everything available with no consistent solution 

Thanks

0 Kudos
-tony-
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: "Retention"

our call really - if you want to stay you need ro get things changed - if they want to help with the Tivo then let them sort it - if they cannot and you do stay come back here and i am sure one of the VM people will help

they cannot help with account problems so you need to ring for that

Tony
0 Kudos