Menu
jacqm
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

program name is showing "to be announced" on multiple listings can anyone help?"

The program information or channel guide is showing "to be announced" on multiple listings.

Can somebody tell me how to correct this problem.  I have switched everything off and on again after a wait.  No difference.

This is happening on only one of two Tivo boxes I have. 

So help please!

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: program name is showing "to be announced" on multiple listings can anyone help?"

Hi jacqm,

The box has lost it's interent connection.

You just need to go back into the network settings on the TIVO and reconnect.

Using your remote  go to Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network. >Connect to Virgin Media Services now

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: program name is showing "to be announced" on multiple listings can anyone help?"

It's also worth checking, especially if you're definitely using a TiVo and not a V6 (check here if you're not sure), that this isn't indicative of your box regularly losing the connection. The box should be connecting to VM every 6 or so hours, so if your guide is significantly full of "TBA", then the "calls home" may frequently be failing.

In the network connections screen that newapollo has mentioned, the top-left corner timestamps the regular connections together with the reasons for failure if appropriate.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
jacqm
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. I've sorted it now. thanks
0 Kudos