Menu
johnnyg2307
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

poor service

Over the last 10 days trying to get through to customer service has been a nightmare on hold for 1hr per night with calls not being answered eventually i get jade lovely lady a great help but 2x tivo boxes were required due to them freezing and crashing only 1 sent out and damaged so on the phone i go again another 3x nights wasted is there a number i can phone instead of the 03454541111 as i only have tv service or i would be using the free 150 number i know were going through a hard time but surely when paying a lot of money per month then the customer service should still be priority.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: poor service

Virgin's published C/S number is 0345 4541111. It's a landline rate number from any UK phone, and if you have a bundle of calls for calling landlines, it'll include 03 numbers too.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
johnnyg2307
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Only have mobiles which are not virgin related so to use mobile phones is a very expensive way to try sort out problems ive also used the text service which funnily enough I sent 1 yesterdays at 16.30 oh and got a reply this morning do you still require our help and after typing yes ok we will put you in the queue ha ha as my header says poor service but still need to wait to get faults and damaged box sorted

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

My mobile isn't a Virgin one either, but it has unlimited calls which include landline numbers - and so any calls to VM C/S are as free on my mobile as they are my landline.

Like I said, 03 numbers are landline numbers.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi johnnyg2307,

You could try freephone number 0800 052 0422.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

johnnyg2307
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

extra tivo box

Hi

Do i need to call for 1x extra tivo box for another room or can i order it online as i was talking to a virgin help person last night to get new boxes activated and asked for an extra box to get sent out and she couldnt do it so i was puzzled she said her system wasnt letting her do it waiting over 1hr to speak to somebody is frustarting so i would like some help before i need to call or do it online

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: extra tivo box

If you want to add another multiroom subscription, this is best done by phone.

You will need to have an additional coax point installed for the new box.

johnnyg2307
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: extra tivo box

Thank you its all set up with points just need the extra box ill call later today

0 Kudos