Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

picture pixalating on most channels why am I paying £90 a month

I have had problems with pixellating and picture jumping for a while but it is so bad tonight 6/11/20 I'm wondering why I'm paying £90 a month. I've read the blogs and I don't see a solution

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: picture pixalating on most channels why am I paying £90 a month

Pixellation is a symptom of poor TV signal which is usually caused by a fault somewhere.

Reboot your box first, then check for known area faults on 0800 5610061.

If you're still stuck, then you need to report your fault so VM can investigate it. 150 from a VM phone, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Have done all the testing, wire checking etc. Then spent over an hour waiting for someone to answer on 150, finally I got to speak to someone from VM who ran some tests but could find nothing wrong so assured me that a technician would get in touch within 48 hours.............FOUR DAYS HAVE PASSED AND NOTHING. Maybe its time to end my association with VM but no doubt that might be even harder as there doesn't appear to be an easy way of doing it

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @munday01 

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. Apologies for the delay in response and to hear you've been having issues with your TV signal. 

I've been able to locate your account and I can see that there is an active fault in the area at the moment. It looks like there is noise on the line which will be causing intermittent issues with sound and picture. This is logged under the fault reference F008591887 and is due to be fixed by 24/11/20 3pm. 

Thanks for your patience, the team will be doing all they can to resolve this issue as soon as they can. Please pop back if you need any further help.

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos