Menu
rolex20121-
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

package & hub

After 8 hours of on line chat i finally changed my TV package and started a new  contract. I have been emailed with details and been given the wrong one , i was also given the usual Virgin number to call for an upgrade to my 20 year old hub which we bareley have much wi fi signal. Now this number just sends me round in circles with no option to speak to a human , ive been through and through this web site and its taken 24 hours to get on here , what do i do ? at my wits end with it . Appreciate any help , Thanks

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: package & hub

What equipment changes are you expecting - can you be specific?

When you say "changed my TV package", do you mean changes to your channel bundles/selections, or also any hardware changes? Are you referring to a TiVo > V6 swap, or a 360 conversion?

You've mentioned a change of hub - again, which one?

You can check the various TV boxes here if you're not sure, and the superhubs are shown here 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: package & hub

Hi rolex20121

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear of this dispute with the price and also the hub upgrade. 

I can definitley do the hub upgrade for you via PM so will PM you now to assist 🙂

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos