Menu
cathyjay1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

no tv no broadband no phone

Omg 3 hours last night no tv no broadband no phone, this morning the same I'm really cheesed off about this. It's bad enough my phone is connected to the hub but I need my landline at all times as I am disabled and housebound I don't have a mobile, so if an emergency happens and the hub is down I can't contact anyone. To add to this the adapter that connects the phone to the hub is loose meaning connection to my landline is intermittent at best. I'm really fed up nearly a £100 for something that hardly works and these outages, was scheduled to record last night because of the problems didn't record. Anyway my contracts up in January so come the end of December I may very well leave. I want this sorting out.   

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: no tv no broadband no phone

Hello

If you click on the item at the top right of this page where it says "Check service status" to check for local issues, with regards to needing your phone you should have been offered a battery backup line, if you were registered as in need of a line for emergency use, all be it the battery back line will only allow to call 999.

If you wait a forum member will pick up the post.

Regards Mike

I dont work for VirginMedia all opinions are my own.
39 years in IT.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: no tv no broadband no phone

Hi cathyjay1 

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 
We will send you a private message 
Kind regards 
Chris.