Menu
Joi
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

no subtitles on any color tv channels

Why is there no subtitles on any color tv channels now for a few days? I find this frustrating as I cannot enjoy my shows. When is this issue going to be sorted? I feel like I am paying for a service and not getting the full benefits. The live message board is a waste of space as they take forever to get back to you. other channels have subtitles for their how that have it.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: no subtitles on any color tv channels

Duplicate post with <<< this thread >>>  regarding channel 826 Colors HD and/or colors rishtey on channel 827.

I'm unable to check as I don't subscribe to that package.

Is it just one program or all?

Have you tried rebooting your box?

To be honest, the subtitles are provided by the content provider so you should contact them.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I don't work for Virgin Media.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge. Learn more

Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules
0 Kudos
Serena_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: no subtitles on any color tv channels

Hi Joi,

Welcome back to our Community Help Forum 🙂

I'm so sorry to hear that you have had no subtitles on colour TV channels for a few days.

Please can you try rebooting your TV box and let me know if this improves things.

Is this happening on every channel?

As @newapollo mentioned, subtitles are not provided by us, they are provided by the content provider. So it may be best to note what channels this occurs on and get in touch with the channels if possible.

Best wishes,

Serena

0 Kudos