cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new tvio box fitted but having problems problems

septicsam
On our wavelength

the enginner fitted a new tvio box today my old one had the dreaded green screen ,he also suppplied a new remote .

but when i turn off the box to standbye the new box completley switches off and takes ages to reload when i switch on like if i have turned the box off completley  please help never had this problem before ,i know its basic stuff so what am i doing wrong ?or if anything .

please help septic

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

stephencantwell
On our wavelength

On your remote press...

• -Home
  • -Help + settings
  • -Settings
  • -Devices
  • -Power saving settings
  • -Always on.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

stephencantwell
On our wavelength

On your remote press...

• -Home
  • -Help + settings
  • -Settings
  • -Devices
  • -Power saving settings
  • -Always on.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@septicsam wrote:

the enginner fitted a new tvio box today

Are you sure you weren't fitted with a new V6? They run the same TiVo software, but are a much newer box with a newer remote

https://www.virginmedia.com/care/tv-fault/which-tv-box 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey septicsam,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your new TV box, have you been able to resolve your issues with the help from the community members or do you still need further assistance?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

sorted thanks

hi  i sorted the box problem it was low power settings  but since having this box installed the programes are constantlet interupted with pixelating i have complaied and spoken to advisors and still having problems  the box is virtualy spoilt with picture brake ups ,any advise   victor