cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new box

max37
Joining in

hello is there an agent out there that can help??? i spent over an hour on the 9th dec with an online agent because of pixalating on one of my tivo boxes since the outage on the 2nd dec all usual tests were done and was tols a new box would be sent out.i havent recieved any email to confirm this and its not showing in my virgin media either have tried chasing it up this morn on live chat and its pointless just going round in circles please can someone get back to me please many thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi max37, thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear you've had some problems getting the issue with your TV services sorted. I've taken a look and can see the equipment is out of spec and will require the attention of an engineer - please get back to me via PM (the purple envelope icon) and we'l be able to help further.

Tom 

have PM you many thanks

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to me @max37. I've booked a visit from an engineer, you will find confirmation of the appointment via your online account (virg.in/myVM) and can reschedule from there if needed as well.

Please keep us updated with how you get on, or let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Tom