Menu
thedaledude
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

n27 error code

hi i've got the error code N27. i have checked that the cable is installed and everything is fine, we had a new router delivered last week so nothing wrong with that as well as a wifi booster. Since installing the wifi booster it has interfered with the second tivo box. the channels work fine just cant see any listings. this is going to cause problems with programs due to record 

0 Kudos
mbwakelam
Up to speed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: n27 error code

Have you tried a different ethernet cable ?  or cleaning plugs with a bit of ethanol.  cables can fail with little sign how or why.

0 Kudos
japitts
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: n27 error code

@thedaledude wrote:

hi i've got the error code N27. i have checked that the cable is installed and everything is fine, we had a new router delivered last week so nothing wrong with that as well as a wifi booster. Since installing the wifi booster it has interfered with the second tivo box. the channels work fine just cant see any listings. this is going to cause problems with programs due to record 

Just to confirm, do you have a TiVo box or V6? The V6 relies on your Superhub for its internet, the TiVo has the connection inbuilt - and therefore the advice does differ.

Assuming TiVo, the advise is to call in and report a fault. Assuming your live TV is ok, and depending on whether your return path (second green LED from the left) is active, you either have a network fault, a box fault, or possibly just a dropped connection that needs a remote "kick". The fix is the same in all 3 cases - call in.

I'm not familiar enough with the V6 box to advise there.

0 Kudos