Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

missing wire for Tivo box - please help :(

Hi

So, since i have had contract with virgin (which is a long time), i have not had the wire which connects the tivo box to the wall (i do not mean the plug to the mains, but the wire that sends the tv signal to the tivo box!)

Virgin were meant to send one out to me when i renewed by contract, but they never did 😞

So, can i get a new one? What do i need to buy? Will virgin send me one out?!

I never realy needed it before, but now being stuck in, id like to watch my tivo box i am paying for. I tend to stream most things but iv ran out of streaming stuff to watch 😞

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: missing wire for Tivo box - please help :(

Hello, if you can send me a private message with your account number and are code/postcode and i will look into this for you

To send a PRIVATE MESSAGE please hold over my name until the option send message pops up.

Zoe

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos