Menu
maria_belma_TW
Joining in
Message 11 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: incorrectly charged Installation and activation fee

Yes Maybe people don't read the small print. And as per the forum, there are lots of them. And if that is true (the lots of people part), then question is why does Virgin media does not do something about it. Well, as you said, that is a question for virgin media.

I have a question for you my friend, why does virgin not responding to my query as they have responded to other customers who were in the same predicament as myself?

I appreciate your responses. 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 12 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Why would they? What they do is legal. They will do what makes the service look better. This is normal across the board with every service. Small print is small for a reason. Its the bits people need to know but the company doesn't want you to see int he headlines.

VM staff can take upto a week to reply. Staff on here often can't deal with account/billing.

And most of the staff are service engineers working from home now so if they can;t help they will not reply. Try the new text service.

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

0 Kudos
maria_belma_TW
Joining in
Message 13 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the number

0 Kudos
Mariam90
Just joined
Message 14 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi there,
I'm just facing the same problem. Did they fix it? Did you get I refund? I'm trying to contact them but don't know how
0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 15 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mariam90,

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of Billing  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, option1 Billing but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos