Menu
Shugg
Up to speed
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

iPlayer asked me to sign in again, why?

Have been using the ultra-slow iPlayer for years and now it's asked me to login again. Anyone else, has it lost all the logins via Virgin? 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: iPlayer asked me to sign in again, why?

No problems here - all good.

By the way, iPlayer itself is very far from ultra-slow... the TiVo box struggles with loading some apps, that's fair. The iPlayer on my V6 loads and plays within 10-15seconds of choosing the programme 😉

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I've experienced having to sign into iPlayer, ITV Hub, My5, You tube, All4, and UKTV Play on my mobile, tablet, firestick and desktop over the past few days. Not happened yet on my V6, but I wondered if it was related to leaving Europe and the apps checking my location.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Now you mention it, the ITV & C5 schedule websites kicked me out this morning - I put it down to Firefox, Chrome & cookies having a bad morning.

Anything's possible....

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos