Menu
Fairmead
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

error code 7400

I have three boxes. One box had to be replaced and is now working.

But.... one of the other boxes started showing error 7400. 

A 'help' virgin person on this forum said he'd work on it - then got back to me to say it should now be fine and to reboot it. I did this twice - but the message is still 7400 and most channels still not working.

I  got back to the 'help' person over a day ago to explain this - but no reply received yet and box still showing error 7400 with most channels missing.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Zoe_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: error code 7400

Hello, if you can send me a private message with your account number and are code/postcode and i will look into this for you

To send a PRIVATE MESSAGE please hold over my name until the option send message pops up.

Zoe

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Fairmead
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zoe,

Are we anywhere nearer to solving this. I've tried the phone line where it is impossible to speak to somebody - it also keeps directing me to the help page which takes me round in circles.

It seems that setting up the new box has de activated one of my existing boxes. Is it possible for you to reactivate it.

0 Kudos
Spencer_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

This seems to be an activations issue with the boxes and should be fairly easy to sort out. Have you tried the text service? All you need is to text over your account number with the issue you are having and someone will call you back, the number for that is 07533051809.

Make note of the serial numbers of your boxes as they will be needed to ensure the correct boxes are activated.

Hope this helps!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Why not try our text messaging service? It's a great way to get help with your services.

Just send your query to 07533051809 and we'll text you back.

We're open 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm weekends.

If my post has helped you at all please mark it Helpful or give a Kudos, thanks!
0 Kudos