Menu
marktime
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

email address for virgin media

Why can't I email virgin media ?

Do they have an email address ?

Or just is it that they don't care about it's customers ?

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: email address for virgin media

Hello

I am afraid that VM do not have a email address for support, if you post your problem in the forum support staff can help here.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
marktime
Tuning in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Mike,   I sounds very much like VM could not care less about customers

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I can assure that we do care about our customers marktime, we don't have an email address for support but we do have other methods of getting in touch with us. 

We can help you over the forums with issues,you would like to explain the issue that you're having and we can get this looked into further.

If you wish to get in touch with us another way the best methods to contact the team at the moment is to send a text message 0753 305 1809 or join an online chat with our team using this link here and clicking on the broadband,Tv,phone button in the 'message us your issue'  and this will put you in an online chat with the team.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
marktime
Tuning in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

The real reason for the complaint is, as customers of long standing. We don't want to discuss our personal details over a forum where any Tom , Dick, or Harry

can read it.  But if that is the only way -  I  feel abused by VM  because  new customers to VM  are offered a better deal than OAP's who have been with

the company years.  Our last monthly bill was £80.00, this is more than our energy bill ?  How come when new customers are  offering a similar package

for under £30.00  This is daylight robbery.

What do your forum readers think.  Am I being obtuse  ?     The real annoying thing is,  I used to ring 150 and get a person to discuss my account, not any

more. I have to post complaints on a forum.   Tell Virgin,  this is not 'customer service. in any way or form.   And a text message is also not acceptable. as

one cannot discuss getting a better deal by text.  Who in their right mind thought of this.  Is it so VM can furlough it's call centres in India?

Tell me if I'm wrong

HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Do you want it straight from anew 70 year old, whose been with VM and its predecessor companies ever since cable TV came to my part of the UK in 1990? You are profoundly wrong.

The way the market is constructed by the politicians and the regulators is that competition or what passes for competition is to be encouraged. So that means switching is to be encouraged and that means that new customers get better deals than existing customers or else why would they switch.

So your complaint is not with VM, who just follow what the market rules dictate. Go complain to the politicians, because in truth the market is "smoke and mirrors".

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

you are not a new customer
what services are you getting for £80
0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hello

Like most companies out their VM use a business model that offers new customer very cheap deals often at a loss, and then after a year increase the prices. You can still ring 150 but would have to do this first thing in the morning at 8am but in these times it is quite busy due to CV-19 as a lot of staff offshore have been placed in lockdown VM have not furloughed the staff in India as I believe the call center is not VM's in the practice of business these call centers are often outsourced i.e. a company will ask another company to run a call center for them I have worked in that outsourcing business in the UK.

Regards Mike

0 Kudos
marktime
Tuning in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Still no answer to VM email address.  I wonder why ?

Smoke and Mirrors, yes, a bit like the energy market, where they offer £400.00 a years savings but when you try it's less than £50.00.   We have been conned again, but VM takes the biscuit.

No customer service