Menu
diane68
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

diane68

Hi again, since having the female tech out, all has been OK, but the red phone symbol doesn't stop flashing on my TiVo box, I really don't think I will be re-newing my contract with virgin, to go nearly a week with nothing, and after numerous phone calls, surely someone should have known I had been physically disconnected, I suffer with PTSD, after a car accident and this caused me great distress, and to be given a good will gesture of £20, not very good service at all

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: diane68

Faults happen and as you are on a residential service with no SLA the only credit you get is for the service downtime.

Not sure what the fault is you do not say. The Tivo box doesn't have a phone light. Are you talking about the hub? Is everything working?

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
diane68
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

diane68

Sorry I meant the hub, and it wasn't actually a network fault, it was the engineers who came out, who physically disconnected me and then forgot to re- connect me, so was left 6 days with nothing, I did test after test, 4 or 5 phone calls, and still no one picked up on the fact I was disconnected, problems happen, I know that, but nearly a week with nothing, and no one could tell me why, until I eventually got another tech out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: diane68

Hi diane68 

Thanks for the message. 

Can you confirm if you are still having issues with the service?

What has been advised thus far?

Kind regards 

Chris