cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

complaint - no SkySports Mix

montypoo
Joining in

since aug 23  we have had no skysports mix, every other channel is fine, attempted to contact virgin through land line, no good as only options are all about paying the bill. go on line and chat to a person,  on average on hold for 4 to 5 hours each day, only then to be told  so sorry we are working very hard, someone has cut through a cable etc( but only  effecting 1 channel   ? ) please bear with us we promise it will be fixed by 8pm the next day, next day not fixed, go back on line same old promise. ive never has such a poor service from a company

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

3 REPLIES 3

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What error code are you getting when you try to watch the channel?

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

montypoo
Joining in

w02, and not fixed by todays deadline now xtended  tp the 14 sept

Hi Montypoo, 

Thanks for using the Community Forums to get this issue with your TV services looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration 😥 

As you've mentioned you're seeing a TV error code, could you check out what this particular one means here please 👉 TV Error Codes

Is the issue still ongoing since you last posted on Monday? 

Has there been any updates on the Service Status Page for this? 

Please let us know so we can help further.

Thanks,

Megan_L