Menu
kydimin
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

charged for replacement tv remote

I have been charged for a replacement tv remote which surely should be free? It stopped working due to it`s age and yet my new bill shows a £9.99 charge. I was not informed of the cost when calling to request a new one.

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: charged for replacement tv remote

Hi kydimin,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Really sorry to hear you've been charged for a replacement remote control due to wear and tear.

As its been a while since you have posted have you been able to contact our team to discuss having this charged removed? 

If not please let us know so we can assist you further and get this looked in to for you.

kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
kydimin
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have called customer services who stated the charge will be removed. I am waiting until the bill payment is taken to check this happens as i had to call twice to request the remote in the first place. The first person i spoke to did not authorise the remote to actually be posted out so i had to chase it up. As and when the charge is removed i will let you know. 

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us with an update kydimin,

Please do let us know if the charge has been removed for you, and apologies that you had to call us twice to get this issue resolved.

Have a lovely afternoon

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
kydimin
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Just to let you know, the charge was removed from my bill.

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos