Menu
klunk_64
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

channel listing for mixit tv

trying to find my channels listing for mixit tv all i can find is
virgin mix tv and they are not the same   (https://www.virginmedia.ie/customer-support/support-by-products/tv/virgin-tv/virgin-tv-channels/virg...)
as a few channels i am missing that i would like but im not prepaired to spend more money for the the few missing channels i would like in the mix tv channel to my mixit channels listing because i have only watched about 3 hours of tv since i purchased my package back in july last year

so where can i find the list for the mixit channels please

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: channel listing for mixit tv

Hi klunk_64,

This is a link to all VM packages and channels. Mixit is in column 5 ChannelGuide_May_2021.pdf 

The following link is for Personal_Picks 

These are groups of add on channels which you can add to your package.

They are grouped into Entertainment & Drama, Entertainment & Documentaries, Entertainment & Lifestyle, Entertainment & Sport Lite and Kids categories.

The kids Personal Pick is £5 a month.  With the other Personal Picks, the first one you add is an extra £7 a month, any additional ones are £5 a month. You can cancel the Personal Pick at any time by giving 30 days notice. It won't affect your contract or any discounts you have.

Should you decide to add a Personal Pick you will need to  call  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 4 (Changes to your package) but best to call between 8am and 10am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time

You can also regrade to another bundle, if you wish.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I don't work for Virgin Media.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge. Learn more

Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules
ozsat
Superstar
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The link you provided is for customers in the Republic of Ireland - is that where you are?

@klunk_64 wrote:

trying to find my channels listing for mixit tv all i can find is
virgin mix tv and they are not the same   (https://www.virginmedia.ie/customer-support/support-by-products/tv/virgin-tv/virgin-tv-channels/virg...)
as a few channels i am missing that i would like but im not prepaired to spend more money for the the few missing channels i would like in the mix tv channel to my mixit channels listing because i have only watched about 3 hours of tv since i purchased my package back in july last year

so where can i find the list for the mixit channels please

==================================
1.2Gb/55Mb in Area 31
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Well spotted ozsat,

I didn't click the link as I didn't expect anyone from the Republic to be using this forum. I should have checked  facepalmfacepalm

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I don't work for Virgin Media.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge. Learn more

Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules