Menu
Biffobear1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

cable cut

Have had a contractor in do do some work in my house, and he inadvertently cut my broadband cable. Now have no service what so ever. How do I book an engineer visit  

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: cable cut

Hi Biffobear1,

You should contact VM Faults. Call  150 from a Virgin phone, or 0345 454 1111, option 2 ( Faultsbut best to call between 8am and 10am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time

When calling Faults you will get the automated response asking you to press 1 for the link to online support etc.

Iignore all the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone and resolve the problem.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I don't work for Virgin Media.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge. Learn more

Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules
Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: cable cut

Hi there @Biffobear1

Thank you so much for your first post to our Community Forums and welcome to the team! It's great to have you here! 

I'm so sorry this has happened to your broadband cable! I've had a look on your account and I can see you have an engineer booked already which is great! 

Please do let us know how things are looking once the appointment has been. 

Thank you.

Ash_C
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos