Menu
Elandrea1
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

**bleep** tv guide

I set my box to record buffy the vampire slayer as E4 are re-running it as a whole. I was **bleep** off to find it didn’t and the guide was showing 8 cats does countdown, when the channel is clearly showing what I wanted to see. I have reset the box to see if there was an issue but that didn’t resolve it. The box allowed me to set up the recording last week on the correct schedule so why is the schedule incorrect now

0 Kudos
Dsouth
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: **bleep** tv guide

I'm having same issue. E4 is showing the actual schedule for More4, check your schedule for channels 145 and 147, you'll see that they are the same, ununtil More4 goes into Teleshopping at 4am, then it shows the correct programmep on E4.

I did a full delete all programme info and planned recordings, don't do this. The reason I say don't do this, is before I reset, I could still get the box to record next episode by going to the programme in Series links and asking it to manually record next episide, I now can't do this on Buffy or any other E4 shows, like Batwoman and Harley Quinn.

The same issue has been posted in the V6 forum, https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-V6/Programme-guide-E4-issues/m-p/4275944

0 Kudos
sw456im
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Agree, and this is not the first time when guides don't match reality and so you recordings fail.

E4 guide on channel 4 shows buffy but virgin has 8/10 cats, not to mention all the other E4 stuff that wpn;t rocord

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

EPG data is supplied by the channels and updated to the boxes each night
0 Kudos
Dsouth
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Check the other link I added last night. Solution now on that thread. Force a network update, then amend any series links that are urgent, like Buffy, then they'll work immediately.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-V6/Programme-guide-E4-issues/m-p/4275944

0 Kudos