Menu
brooksy79
Fibre optic
Message 41 of 53
Flag for a moderator

Re: Youtube stuttering

It’s the tivo app that’s the problem, any web browser/ smart tv ,games console , Apple TV all work flawless. The TiVo won’t play in 60fps

0 Kudos
brooksy79
Fibre optic
Message 42 of 53
Flag for a moderator

😂😂🤦‍♂️

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 43 of 53
Flag for a moderator

Yes I am aware of that drodgers2.

As I stated in my previous comment that is was previously advised as a known issue but now we are not aware of this still being an issue. 

^Martin

0 Kudos
Wolfiebaby
On our wavelength
Message 44 of 53
Flag for a moderator

Its been a known issues for months if not years and nothing is being done about it. But if we all refuaed to pay out bills virgin would be straight into sorting that out or cutting off out services.

But we dont get a service nothing is ever done. 

AdamTomo
Joining in
Message 45 of 53
Flag for a moderator

I'm also getting the same issue on the v6 box it's very annoying about every two seconds the audio stutters.

Is there a end in site for this?

Thanks

Adam

0 Kudos
potman
Tuning in
Message 46 of 53
Flag for a moderator

It's hard to comment in a civil way when this has been going on for so long, and there's a sense of no interest from a moderator or representative. I left VM a few years ago because of this issue before the V6 box appeared, and had no problem with the alternative supplier other than there was no Netflix portal in the STB, so had to use a Firestick. Returned to VM once the V6 was said to be better and stuttering problem remedied - and for a while, that seemed to be the case. But now!!!! It's so frequent and trying to watch a clip or listen to music is just maddening. This is not entertainment, as was promised. Can someone intervene please, if only to say, we don't know what the problem is and have no idea how to fix it, let alone give an ETA. That, at least, would be polite and provide some acknowledgement.!!

brooksy79
Fibre optic
Message 47 of 53
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Well according to another virgin staff it’s being looked into (Second page, Katie_WT)

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Speed/YouTube-lagging/td-p/4024940/page/2 

0 Kudos
Wolfiebaby
On our wavelength
Message 48 of 53
Flag for a moderator

They have been saying the same thing for months or maybe even years. 

0 Kudos
Wobblysausage89
Joining in
Message 49 of 53
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

What do you mean a 'further' look. Further would imply you took some look in the first place. I'm tired of taking an afternoon from my job to ring someone who is at their job and then be told to do the job for them. 

I dont want to restart the box, explain what lights are flashing press buttons or diagnose my **bleep**. If someone asks me to fix a fence that came loose that I built a few years ago I dont tell them to grab some tools, test the screws, measure the wind that week and let me know if taking it down and putting it back up fixes fixes the fence. I go round acknowledge that my fence wasnt up to par and try and make it right. You're a multimillion pound company and you need to fix your **bleep**. Stop laying the blame at us and restarting boxes just give us what we pay for.

Corrie-Jane
Tuning in
Message 50 of 53
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Exactly this!! That’s what I’ve been complaining about for months. 

0 Kudos