Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Youtube stopping

• Hi, please can someone tell me why for months now, youtube keeps stopping midway through a video and goes back to normal tv, it seems as though it happens when there's an ad break in the video. I constantly have to reload the app which it itself isn't quick! Its very annoying!!

Thanks! 

Superstar
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Youtube stopping

Hi as you have posted on the TiVo section I'm assuming that you don't have a V6 box, if that is the case I'm afraid a V6 will be the answer but only if you have broadband.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply, yeah I've had the same box for years so I'm assuming it's not a V6. I have broadband so will look into upgrading. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction! 

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Hayleal..Yes, I frequently get this problem too - for no apparent reason. It's extremely annoying, as you say you have to reopen the app. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HI Hayleyal, we are sorry that you are having issues with the Netflix app, for the moment reloading the app seems to resolve this. We are always looking at improving the service and will feed this back to the relevant area of the business. ^Chris 

0 Kudos