Menu
rezaheravi
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Wrong device sent to Virgin - redelivery?

I have recently left Virgin media as I have decided to move out of the UK for a couple of years. I was told I would be sent a pre paid package which I can use to return my Tivo Box in; but unfortunately this got delivered after I left the country. 

I asked my parents to take care of the TiVo box in my absence, but turns out they had sent my PS4 instead (they are very old and didnt know the difference)!!! Smiley Sad

I have now asked for another pre paid box to be sent so I can send the actual TiVo box to avoid the £80 fine Virgin have threatened me with, but I am unclear as to how I would get my PS4 back - bottom line is, the wrong device was accidentally shipped back to Virgin, but in the email sent to me - it just says a package was received but there are missing still some missing items, i.e. TiVo box - but there is no mention of a PS4 being received instead or any instructions on how to request for it to be sent back to me.

Anyone know how I would go about this?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wrong device sent to Virgin - redelivery?

Hi rezaheravi

I appreciate you getting in touch.

We can absolutely help with the returns pack and charges but as to the PS4, this may have already been disposed of due to the fact this would have been anonymously returned in the box so we would have no idea who it belonged to.

We can check with the Big red Shed to see if there is any there.

I've sent a PM to you for further information. Please pop back to me on this it's on the top right in the envelope.

Kind regards.

Kaz

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos