Menu
Zhorro
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

What does error code AG1/302 mean?

For the past two weeks I have been having problems with YouTube on my Tivo box (slow to load, or doesn't, videos stop playing, etc).  I have tried turning the box on and off.  The code AG1/302 has shown up but I can't see any reference to it.  I waited on the phone for 40 minutes before being cut off!  Any thoughts?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: What does error code AG1/302 mean?

Is this an error generated within the YouTube app itself?

Or from the TiVo menu?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Zhorro
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I think it is generated by the Tivo box.

After another 40 minutes I managed to get through on the phone line and it seems as if the problem is the weakness of my internet signal - they are going to send me something to boost the signal.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Zhorro wrote:

I think it is generated by the Tivo box.

After another 40 minutes I managed to get through on the phone line and it seems as if the problem is the weakness of my internet signal - they are going to send me something to boost the signal.

That old favourite. The only way signals can be boosted is by an engineer physically amending the levels (by various means)

C/S agents can send "hits" that remind the box of, say, its channel list or "you are now active". If your internet signal has issues, that almost certainly needs an engineer visit.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos