Menu
Aramorel
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

WHY ON EARTH IS CUSTOMER SERVICE SO BAD!!!

Why do you even bother to have a customer support line??

Why did you stop the online chat service??

On no less than 8 occasions have I tried to call you bunch of worthless cretins!  I have a TIVO service that is still not active after nearly 2 months and you even have the temerity to email me and ask why I havent activated my TIVO yet..  Because the idiots you have monitoring your phonelines or the crap system you have monitoring it keeps on hanging up on me.  

Pretty much every occasion I have tried to call you over the last couple of months has ended up with me being cut off after atleast 30 mins of waiting.  Tonight I though screw it, I wont give up again... first call got to 27 minuts before it was cut off, second call was 1 hour and 2 minutes.

Now I know im just a minor customer and no one actively gives a crap, but whomever mod wise that can pass onto the cretins at Virgin media, I want a bloody call back.  No one seems to give a crap about the stupid message system that is on the contact us page, left several messages in that crap system and receieved nothing...  call customer service is clearly a waste of time... How am I supposed to get sorted??

Get your house in order VIRGIN, for £99 a month, I expect what I bloody pay for and not be ignored consistantly.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: WHY ON EARTH IS CUSTOMER SERVICE SO BAD!!!

Hi there @Aramorel

Thanks for popping along to our Community Forum - sorry to understand that you're having some issues getting through to the team to assist you with your issue. 

We have had some high call volumes recently but I was sorry to understand that the line is disconnecting before actually chatting with someone.

I have located your account and can see that we should be able to get this issue sorted out for you - I have popped you a Private Message so we can go through some security. 

Please look out for the Purple Envelope and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Aramorel
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just as I was giving up hope, Kate sorted me out in less than 2 messages... its a shame that I had to come here in full rang mode just to get sorted.  I think that this place will be my goto location for problems from now on, community forums title needs changing to “Proper support community” never have I had such a bad experience with phone lines and messaging services and I have been a vodafone, BT and Sky customer... now I fully see how help this part of the site is, I will no longer waste my money trying to speak to “customer services” an oxymoron if ever there were one..

Katie_WT many thanks and great Kudos to you.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Glad that I was able to get things sorted out so quickly for you this evening @Aramorel - I truly am sorry about the delay it took initially.

Please do not hesitate to pop back if you ever need any help again and the Community and Forum team will be more than happy to help you out 🙂 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide