Menu
Pollybear
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

W02 code on Tivo box

Over the last two or three days we can only get about half an hour into a programme on catchup and then it says unavailable and we have to reboot.  Getting an error code of WO2.  We have rebooted many times.  It's happened with Sky Witness and Channel 4 catchup.

Any ideas please?

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: W02 code on Tivo box

Hi Pollybear,

Thanks for your post. Sorry to hear that you have been having playback issues with on-demand content. The error code W02, refers to a weak or unstable signal in, usually to due loose cabling, here, If possible have a look at your cabling from outside to the back of the box but also if your are using a cable link to your hub check those connections on the hub and the connections between the hub and the TiVo box. You can also find out more about our error code here: https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-error-codes

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Pollybear
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply.  We had already looked at the connections, even though we hadn't moved anything so it was unlikely they were affected. 

I will try catch up again soon and hopefully it will be OK.  Thank you again.

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No worries, Pollybear,  Let us know how it goes. 

0 Kudos
Pollybear
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I've just watched a catch up programme on 5USA which played fine. Nothing was loose when I checked so maybe it was just one of those weird technology things! Thank you for replying though.
0 Kudos