Menu
maw001
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

(W02) Error message and pixellation issues on other channels

I am having issues with the Virgin error message (W02) displaying on some channels for example Vice and on other channels bad pixellation, BBC1 HD and BBC2 HD. This is not a complete list of the affected channels there are many more.

On other channels the picture displays with no issues at all, BBC News and Sky News.

I am in the Reading area, I reported this issue to your support team yesterday and was advised that someone would call within 24 HRS. I chased today as no call and was advised that someone would call within the next 24 HRS.

All the cables are connected securely (supports suggestion), can this issue please be investigated? As I am not confident that I will receive a call within 24 HRS and my TV service is severely impacted.

If further details are required please advise.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: (W02) Error message and pixellation issues on other channels

Hi maw001,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community.

I'm truly sorry about the issues you're having with your TV services. 

I have taken a look on our side and it does look as though an engineer maybe required. What I will do is private message you so we can take some details and get this arranged for you. 

^Martin

0 Kudos
maw001
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: (W02) Error message and pixellation issues on other channels

I have replied to your PM, can you please update me with your findings/ the next steps required?

0 Kudos