Menu
Una11
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virginm Media Contract

Hi,
I have been on the phone today for over an hour with two different people regarding my account being still active.  I agreed to pay what I would have paid for May and that amount was £55.97 and was told I would be put through to the disconnection team.  I was asked for proof that I had contacted you to say I was no longer staying with you. The only thing I could remember at the time was a text message that I sent to you on 15th May.  The number that this was sent to was +447533016422 - I did not receive anything to tell me that I should not have sent the text or anything to say I had to have email or call.  I was told that the disconnect would go through with a 30 day notice and I would get another bill, which I am very unhappy about.
When the call ended I went to check my emails and found the email below dated 29th May to virginmedia.com saying that I had changed my network provider the day before and had stopped my direct debit.

Thanks

UF

0 Kudos
dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virginm Media Contract

You can only end your contract by phone or letter, there is no email address for this

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos