Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TiVo box not working

Hi

my TiVo box won’t turn on

it constantly says starting up on screen and the main power button flashes from white to purple/pink and I have the green WiFi light and the green up and down arrows flashing also

i have tried disconnecting power over night and it’s still not working

any ideas please ? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin TiVo box not working

Hi I’m Chris a Virgin media Tech

Could you please private message me your account number as well as address or your VM landline number. You can access my private messaging by hovering over my name. I can then run some diagnostics on your equipment and see further into your issue.

If you found this information useful or the issue was resolved, please give feedback by clicking the thumbs up Kudos icon and marking as a helpful answer.                                                                                                         

If you would like to learn more about receiving £50 of your bill please private message me.

Kind Regards

Chris VMTech

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can anyone help? My virgin work isnt working. It says starting up then goes off and comes up with the little virgin box and arrows on the screen flashing. The light on the box is a faint red. Been like this for 5days now. Disconnected it for a day but still not working. Thank you 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Beckie_jayden

Sorry to hear this, Can I please ask what box its is that you are having an issue with 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos