Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media harrasing me past last 2 years

Why virgin Media harrasing me ? I pay for kit i don't give him back .First try return money i said i leave UK and i don't have account i pay for kit 40£ now They harrasing me after 2 years to collect kit you are dumo , stupid or only retard ? I don't pay more for kit WHO i pay [REMOVED] OFF !!!

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media harrasing me past last 2 years

Hi

You don’t buy the “kit” from virgin. This is technically loaned to for the duration you stay with us, that’s why we offer free repairs and replacements. 
We have a “kit” collecting team in the field that try and recover all our missing assets. 
have a great evening 

Here to help! I'm a manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I pay for non-return kit .Goood Luck to found me on world rly GL i don't live on UK !!! Stop send me spam !!! 2 years after i left UK !!! And i pay for KIT 40£ and you charge me !!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

it isn't 'spam' you are in debt to virgin media and have breached the legally binding contract that you signed at the time. virgin as with any other company are legally correct and allowed to 's̶p̶a̶m̶' pursue you.

if you did return the 'kit' or had an arrangement to pay failure to return monies, then say so and i am sure virgin will look into it and put an end to the s̶p̶a̶m̶ enforcement emails.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Dont get it.

Why are VM harrasing you for kit you dont give him back? Because you not give him back.

You may have paid an activation fee but you didnt pay for him.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I finish contract i have corfirmation about pay for kit Next i have confirmation about finish contract and zero debit you are stupid .Stop spam me for return kit or i sue you to court idiot !!! I finish contract past 1 year ago .I finish contract With 0 and GL ...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I pay for kit ? 40£ and now i like to have stop spam on e-mail about this that is hard to undestand ?I pay for destroy or not return why stupid wirign stil Ask for kit ? WHEN I HAVE CONFIRMATION FOR PAY FOR THIS KIT !!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

"am sure virgin will look into it and put an end to the s̶p̶a̶m̶ enforcement emails." You are naive and stupid .I send 15 e-mail With confirmation and They stil spam me They harrasing still even if you pay even if  you return KIT !!! You are stupid and no helpfoul .Stop spam me go to court !!! Next i will sue you back for your stupidity !!!Next customer service is rly **bleep** on this company !!!Rly i have no problem in BT !! Like With this idiots !!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

@Bkeblblekke wrote:

I pay for kit ? 40£ and now i like to have stop spam on e-mail about this that is hard to undestand ?I pay for destroy or not return why stupid wirign stil Ask for kit ? WHEN I HAVE CONFIRMATION FOR PAY FOR THIS KIT !!!!

You do not own the kit:
https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services#using...

H1. We provide equipment to you for as long as you continue to receive services from us.  The equipment remains our property at all times and we may need to alter or replace it from time to time.  For us to do this, we may need reasonable access to your home.  We also need you to follow our reasonable instructions if we need to send you replacement equipment, for example where we need to upgrade our hub or set-top-box for security or performance improvements.

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop

Inclusive servicing/repairs:  Excludes misuse/mistreatment and accidental damage. See terms and conditions.  Equipment remains property of Virgin Media.

TiVo/V6: The monthly TiVo/V6 charge is £5 per TiVo box (on top of your Player TV,  Mixit TV, Mix TV, Fun TV, Full House TV or Maxit TV package’). Content available to view depends on your TV package. TiVo box remains property of Virgin Media.

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-how-to-cancel

How do I return the Virgin Media kit?

When you take out Virgin Media broadbandTV or phone services, the kit we provide is included as part of your services. This means that if you disconnect or change your Virgin Media services we’ll ask you to return the kit.

For more details see Returning Virgin Media Kit

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Simply you don't undestand i see that way worki virgin harrasing ex customer like hell.Spamming .Now i will spam this forum and all forums to prevent ppl to but your service your **bleep**ers !!! Becosue you are strupid use bots don't give service and after i finish legal contract harrasing ppl when They left your contract  .You are duml rly rly dump !!!

0 Kudos