Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Very slow tivo box

My vigin media tivo box is killing me. Its soo slow.at loading YouTube or netflix driving me insane! Any help!!! 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Very slow tivo box

If this is definitely a TiVo and not a V6 (check here ) then unfortunately... while perfectly serviceable, these are old boxes and are inherently limited.

If you have Virgin broadband and are willing to re-contract for 12/18months, I would recommend you look at swapping out to one of the newer V6 boxes. Much quicker, 6 recording tuners rather than TiVo's 3, and apps are immeasurably better at loading.

If you've had your current package more than a year, I'd recommend a look at whether a newer bundle might be cheaper for you, and include a boxswap.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Very slow box

hi my box seems to be dying a slow death. Everything seems to be getting slower. YouTube netflix Everything just takes sooo long to load. Any ideas anyone???

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Very slow box

Hi @Sohail11 

I've merged your posts together, you can see an answer to your original post above 🙂

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Very slow box

Hi Sohail11, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that there is a fault with the box, can you confirm if you have been able to get this resolved? Is the box still doing the same? Please let us know and we will assist where we can ^Chris 

0 Kudos