Menu
tsrplatelayer
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

VBox Handset Faulty

Morning.

Some of the buttons on my VBox handset have stopped working. Replacing battery didnt help. Guess a new handset is required.

Thanks

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: VBox Handset Faulty

Hi tsrplatelayer,

You need the TV Faults option when dialling 150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

You could try the text messaging service.

Just send  a text with a description of new remote  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

Or you can hold on here for a member of the Forum Team to pick this up for you, however it may take a day or two.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
tsrplatelayer
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks.I have tried the phone in and been on hold for ever. So I will leave it hear and see what happens - at least for a few days

0 Kudos
tsrplatelayer
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Come on VM Techs - wake up.

I have tried calling at all hours of the day and cannot get through to oreder a new handsety

0 Kudos
tsrplatelayer
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

FInally managed to get through on thephone and order a handset - let s just hope it arrives, and is the correct one.

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning tsrplatelayer,

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry for the time it's taken to respond to this post

Has the new remote control arrived to you? Let us know if you need any further assistance

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos