Menu
Kit1967
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V87

Why do my TiVo v6 boxes keep coming up with the v87 code then after a reset it works again for about 15 mins then throws up the code again 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V87

Hi Kit1967,

I used to have that issue. I cured it by straightening out the white VM cabling and making sure each connection was finger tight.

Hope it works for you.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Kit1967
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I’ve tried what you have suggested but still the same problem occurred. All my TiVo boxes (3of) have connection of 100% but I can watch tv on the two boxes which are furthest apart but the 2 boxes which are 20 foot apart I can watch one way but not the other( I can watch box 1 on tv 2 but not box 2 on tv 1 ) if that makes any sense

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi again Kit,

I think I understand. It sounds like you've swapped the boxes around, but one point in your house won't get a connection with either box?

If that's the case it sounds like either a signal or cable fault there. Hopefully a member of Forum Staff will pick up on this for you.

Have you tried clicking on Check service status at the top of the page?  This will let you know if there are any issues in your area ( I don't believe there are as both boxes would be affected) but you can run a test on your equipment from there.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos