Menu
presario85
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

V87 error while streaming between boxes

I have had constant problems when streaming between my primary and secondary boxes. It's gradually gotten worse and now the program stops and buffers every 5/10 seconds for around 5 minutes then crashes completely and gives a V87 error code. This happens despite my network speeding being over 300mbps when it's happening. A full reset of all equipment helps for a short time then it happens again. Someone please help! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: V87 error while streaming between boxes

Hi presario85, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having an issue with the boxes.

I've tried to run a health check today and it's currently showing the box as being offline, if you can please ensure this is on, then let me know and I can re-check 🙂

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
presario85
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alex

Thanks for getting back to me. Both boxes are online and in fact, both are in use at the moment - this is actually another problem I've had where sometimes streaming between boxes bring up an error that the other box doesn't exist. 

Grateful if you could advise what I should do next.

Thanks

Michael

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi presario85,

Thanks for coming back to us 🙂

We will need to book an engineer for you to come and have a look. I will pop you a private message asking for some account details and I can book this in for you. Just keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂

Zoie_P

0 Kudos
presario85
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

That's great, thanks. There's no messages at the moment but I will keep an eye as I'm keen to have it resolved ASAP. 

Thanks

Michael

0 Kudos